Friday, January 10, 2014

Prologue

Saint-A person of great holiness,virtue and benevolence
Transient-Not lasting,enduring or permanent

Am I a saint? NO WAY!!!!! 
Am I transient? well,yeah all of us are transient.

Transient Saint- well it doesn't make much sense.

  Disclaimer: I cant guarantee that this blog will make sense to everyone reading it. 

    I am a lazy young doctor in the making,and by lazy I mean ,my university final exam for the year is in 7 days
and I am creating a blog instead of cramming my ass off with books as thick as order of the phoenix and prisoner of azkaban combined.{that's right i belong the lucky generation who got to grow up with harry}.

 Everyone's life is twisted and turned ,so is mine. Instead of discovering answers en route, I keep coming across questions after questions.My experiences, my twisted life.


AUM BHOOR BHUWAH SWAHA,
TAT SAVITUR VARENYAM
BHARGO DEVASAYA DHEEMAHI

DHIYO YO NAHA PRACHODAYAT.

Gayatri Mantra(the mother of the vedas), the foremost mantra in hinduism and hindu beliefs, inspires wisdom. Its meaning is that "May the Almighty God illuminate our intellect to lead us along the righteous path".

No comments:

Post a Comment