Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Yeah, my exams are over. Came home from my hostel for 2 days. Never been so ill prepared for exams my whole life. I'm a third year medical student! 2 more years,and I am an intern! But I have a hell lot to learn before I start to actually take a scalpel and steth. I love reading the medicine, its very intresting and gets better every time you read about diseases and conditions you've come across. 

  Its very wierd,its like i know a whole different language. I can understand each and everything they say in house now,unlike when I was new to all this when i had to keep wikipedia next to me while watching it.
Its an amazing series.For people who have never watched it yet,you're missing something big.

I watched this movie Julie and Julia . It was in HBO and i came across it. It was a good movie.
I just had to write a post after seeing it. Not that i want to be famous or anything though i won't mind being famous too.


No comments:

Post a Comment